Apple-bees is an American International company whose focus is on its mainstream American dishes such as salads, shrimps, chicken and pasta which are basically nutritious dishes to maintain the regular diet of a person. Moreover, Apple-bees nutrition also tend to serve Alcoholic beverages as required.
Apple-bees chain was started by Bill and T.J Palmer who opened their first restaurant in Georgia.
As Apple-bees nutrition main focus is to provide nutritious products and in today’s article we will talk about how our diet could be nutritious for health. They have opened about 2000 restaurants world wide who are serving nutrition for people around the globe.
Lets just discuss how Apple-bees are so successful in producing such foods for people. Apple-bees serves “All American” food that’s pretty similar to what you get at most chain restaurants. Apple-bee’s nutrition dishes are essential for weight loss and gain goals.
House Salad apple-bees nutrition
House salad comprises hand full of lettuce. A slice of cucumber and and a wedge of tomato further more some people likes to add up add olives and avocado as patron their base ingredients.
Parsley and Mint – They add so much freshness and flavor, they basically make the salad.
What you need:
- 1/3 cup (about 1/2 of 5-oz. can) white tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1/8 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 6 thin slices cucumber
- Mix first 4 ingredients.
- Serve with cucumber slices for dipping
Cedar Salmon with Maple Mustard Glaze:
This dish of Apple bees is rich in nutrition as it contains a lot of vitamins which is good for a healthy lifestyle and they involve:
- Sodium 15 mg
- Protein 10 g
- Total fat 6 g
- Potassium 187 mg
- Cholesterol 28 mg
- Saturated fat 1 g
- Total carbohydrate 5 gBelow it is shown how is it made by Apple-bees and you can also cook it on your ownWhat you need:
- 1 1/2 lb salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- Soak one 12- x 7-inch (30 x 18 cm) untreated cedar plank in water for 30 minutes or for up to 24 hours; place salmon on top.
- In small bowl a, whisk together maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper; brush half over salmon.
Whole grains are the healthiest type of grains which are rich in carbohydrates , key vitamins and minerals. Grains are naturally high in fiber, helping you feel full and satisfied. hat some of the nutrients lost during processing are replaced.
Some enriched grains have replaced the B vitamins lost during milling. Fortifying means adding in nutrients that don’t occur naturally in the food. Most refined grains are enriched, and many enriched grains also are fortified with other vitamins and minerals, such as folic acid and iron. Whole grains may or may not be fortified
Bulgur with Ginger & Orange at Apple-bees nutrition:
Bulgur is fanous in middle Eastern cooking but also pairs deliciously with Asian seasonings. This simple side dish is perfect with beef, lamb or poultry. For variations, substitute toasted sesame seeds for the almonds, or carrot juice (it is surprisingly good and certainly nutritious) for orange juice.
What You Need
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- two cloves garlic, minced
- couple of tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup Bulgar, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds
- ⅔ cup chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Heat oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add bulgur and stir to coat. Add the orange juice, brown sugar and salt; bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer, cover and cook until the bulgur is tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed, 15 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast almonds in a small dry skillet over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until light golden and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add scallions, soy sauce and the reserved orange zest
So now lets just talk about the Blunders of Apple-bees nutrition
The Bad facts of the meals at Apple-bees Nutrition:
Now lets just talk about the scary facts that are being hidden beside the food menu of Apple-bees nutrition as they seem nutritious but some how is not and can give you nightmares when you’ll find out. And to ensure you stay on track toward your weight loss goals no matter where you dine.
Everything is doused in salt:
Applebees have some sodium issues the salsa verde beef nachos is the restaurant’s worst offender, but several other dishes are almost as bad.
The Fiesta Lime Chicken, for example, has 3,640 milligrams of salt (as well as 1,140 calories!). Beware of the desserts, too. Both the Blue
Some Dishes are too fatty:
The Oriental chicken salad which is filled with 99 grams of the heart-charmer. The Hand-Battered Fish & Chips and the Salsa Verde Beef Nachos are two other dishes that make our arteries ache. Which contains a lot of fat and is harmful for the ones who are diet conscious. Eating such dishes could be harmful for health..
The Pastas contains too much calories:
The chef’s at the Bees top pasta with honey pepper chicken tenders, which brings it’s already colossal calorie count to the 1,580 mark. These pastas contains tons and tons of calories which are harmful for the health of people. carrying an entire day’s worth of artery-clogging fat and more calories than you’d find in three Mac Doubles in a single-serve dish
- when you go for a healthy desert at Apple-bees nutrition in general than you wont expect them to pack 1000 calories. For example: the chocolate nut brownie flavor fairs a bit worse with 690 calories and 66 grams of the white granular stuff.
Thai Shrimp Salad:
Thai shrimp salad is a nutritious dish of Apple-bees nutrition that you wont ever regret to try!
Serving Size: 1 salad Amount Per Serving Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Values* Total Fat 19g 29% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Monounsaturated Fat 0g Trans Fat Cholesterol 140mg 47% Sodium 1620mg 68% Total Carbohydrate 32g 11% Dietary Fiber 7g 28% Sugars 15g Protein 24g
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons fish sauce, (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound cooked and peeled small shrimp
- 1 cup thinly sliced red, yellow and/or orange bell pepper
- Note: Fish sauce is a pungent Southeast Asian condiment made from salted, fermented fish. Find it in the Asian section of large supermarkets and in Asian specialty markets. They use Thai Kitchen fish sauce, lower in sodium than other brands (1,190 mg per tablespoon), in our nutritional analyses.1 cup seeded and thinly sliced cucumber
- Whisk lime juice, fish sauce, oil, brown sugar and crushed red pepper in a large bowl. Add shrimp, bell pepper, cucumber and fresh herbs; toss to coat.Apple bees nutrition facts:Daily diet intake that contains inside each dish at Apple-bees restaurant. Furthermore, there is a nutrition Guide to the Apple-bee’s Menu for Healthy Eating.
So Apple bees is an amazing place to dine inn!